Tuesday 30 April 2019

Avenges End Game !!!(Alert no spoilers)

On Sunday I went to the movies at Howic movie cinema. To be honest with you I rate it a 6 out of ten because... just joking I'm not going to spoil it for you's. I was amazed that a lot of people where there to watch this movie. It was a little bit sad but there was a kid in front of me that started to cry. And then a lady started to cry all the way in the front of the screen. I felt a bit sad for the kid because he was crying but it was a movie. So if you have the chance to see the movie go and see its. 



 hope you enjoyed my blog post :)

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Filipe,
    Would you really give Avengers: End Game a rating of 6 out of 10? I watched the news last night and the movie is breaking all kinds of records and is on track to be the highest grossing movie of all time! Who is your favourite Marvel character in the movie and why? Would you have changed the ending (no spoilers please)?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Filipe, I'm just strolling through your blog posts and I did see this movie its the first one I've seen and I was like the kid and the lady you blogged about I did cry a bit and laughed most of the time. Great movie, great blog!

    ReplyDelete